Legal PA - 12 month FTC
My client are looking for a Company Secretarial Services Executive to join us in November 2020 on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role involves the management of the day-to-day running of our UK Company Secretarial practice, advising on company secretarial matters for private companies and co-ordinating with other members of the team
My client is an international law firm which supports organisations being changed by technology or the digital world. My client has over 1,300 lawyers in 29 offices across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and North America, as well as close ties with firms in other parts of the world.
- Full diary management.
- Email management.
- Collation and sending out of client monthly reports.
- Undertaking regular billing /financial management relating to various clients.
- Preparation of draft emails and correspondence for approval.
- Typing reports, file notes and attendance notes.
- Complex document production and amendments.
- Preparing enclosures ready for signing and sending out with the post.
- Undertaking all money laundering compliance on new client inception.
- Undertaking all conflict check compliance on new matter inception.
- Filing and eFiling of incoming and outgoing post and correspondence.
- Preparation of Expense claims.
- Cheque requisitions.
- Undertaking all client filing management and archiving tasks.
- Updating Interaction with client contact details.
- Management of client data sites including uploading of documents and issuing invitations to third parties to access the site.
- Deeds management.
- Liaising with clients mainly over the telephone.
- Organising meetings, travel arrangements etc.
- Travel booking for legal advisors
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Good working knowledge of various applications - Word, Outlook, digital dictation
- Taking care and attention into all correspondence and documentation.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure.
- Excellent presentation skills reflected in their work.
- A methodical and organised approach with keen attention paid to every detail.
- Occasional ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work.
- Friendly and helpful approach to dealing with queries.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient.
- Ability to be pro-active and deliver a quality service to both internal and external clients
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement