Page Personnel are supporting a leading organisation in Doncaster who are seeking a HR Analyst to join their HR function. This is a highly varied role, providing key analysis surrounding people metrics including reward management and data in order to aid the HR team and support business decisions. If you are analytically-focused and are looking to build on your existing HR knowledge & project coordination capability, this opportunity could be for you.
Our client is a well-established organisation based in Doncaster. The HR Analyst role sits within an energetic and friendly HR team who value development and progression.
In a busy and varied HR Analyst position, roles and responsibilities will include:
- To produce a range of accurate and timely people MI, reports and insight across the employee life cycle from multiple internal and external data sources
- To interpret the MI and produce quality insight to enable decision making by key stakeholders in the business and HR team
- Support with the preparation of materials for Bonus and Salary review process - function spreadsheets/ merit and bonus pools and analysing results
- Extract and analyse HR data for the HR function and wider HR leadership team
- You will work closely with our HR Operations and Payroll teams to provide support to our employees on all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- Cultivate strong relationships with HRBP and other stakeholders that enable the successful delivery of reports, dashboards and analytics
- Experience within a HR or Reward Analyst role with a solid understanding of the employee lifecycle and HR processes
- Strong analytical skills, a passion for data and the ability to get into the detail while also seeing and understanding the bigger picture
- Previous experience compiling and manipulating large datasets
- Ability to extract, manipulate, analyse and present data that provides insight
- Advanced user of Excel (pivots, lookup, VBA)
Salary up to £35,000 + Free company parking + Private Healthcare + Great benefits portal