Graduate Recruitment & Apprenticeship Advisor (12 Month FTC)
Graduate Recruitment & Apprenticeships Advisor (12 Month FTC)
Our client, a global law firm, are looking to recruit an experienced Graduate Recruitment & Apprenticeships Advisor to join their already established and successful team.
This role will join an already successful resourcing function with a focus on the delivery of excellence. It will report directly into the Graduate Recruitment Manager and have great visibility across the firm. It is a fantastic opportunity to bulid upon existing Trainee recruitment skills within a prestigious environment, with a strong culture and development opportunities.
- Ownership of the graduate recruitment process from start to finish
- Oversee training contract interview process and manage the pipelining of graduate/ trainee talent into the organisation from end to end.
- Running and Organisation of the vacation scheme programmes
- Build expert knowledge of university partnerships to advise on campus strategy.
- Ad-hoc support of projects alongside the Graduate Manager
- Work closely with the wider HR team to support on specialist initiatives around EVP and Diversity
- Developing the first firm Apprenticeship programme and assisting with it's operational fulfilment
The successful candidate for this role will have the following core experience and qualifications:
- Degree educated or qualified by experience
- Previous graduate recruitment experience in professional or financial services
- Confident and able to take a hands-on approach, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work both collaboratively within a team and on autonomously when required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Previous experience of a recruitment system is preferable.
If you feel this role fits your experience and interest please send your profile to email@example.com or call 02030312468