An exciting opportunity has become available for a organised, detail orientated individual to join a fast growing business who reward hard work and offer a hugely supportive working environment. This role is a varied position which will involve supporting the delivery team and taking the lead in ensuring that all the compliance administration processes are managed efficiently.
My client are a market leading organisation who pride themselves in delivering an exceptional standard of service to clients to ensure that they remain competitive in such a fast growing industry. This role has become available due to rapid growth and have very exciting plans over the next few months to continue their success.
In this position you will be responsible for a wide range of administration duties to support the on-going operations of the company. The main duties will include:-
- Assisting colleagues with on-going needs such as, verifying documents, data entry and handling paperwork.
- Supporting with the training and development of the team.
- Provide the team with guidance on compliance requirements
- Archiving, recording and retrieving company files.
- Submission of compliant measures to our energy company partners.
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with efficiently.
- Previous experience in administration or office environment
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Good verbal and written communication, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Self-motivated, driven and proactive
- Attention to detail
Full training provided
Supportive working environment