A fantastic client of our is looking for a personable and hard working HR Advisor to join them at their office between Theale and Thatcham. If you have a solid background in a generalist role and are happy to work in a standalone position, this could be the one for you!
Our client is a family run brewery who have experienced rapid growth after lock down. Due to restructure, they are looking for a standalone HR Manager to come in and manage all aspects of personnel matters and recruitment.
Responsibilities for the HR Manager will include:
- Dealing with any disciplinaries and grievances that arise inline with company policy
- Liaising with line managers regarding recruitment needs and supporting them during hiring processes
- All onboarding of new starters
- Conducting exit interviews with leavers
- Discussing training & development strategies with Directors and helping to ensure that smooth roll out of any new procedures occurs
- Updating job descriptions
- Answering general HR queries
The perfect HR Advisor will be:
- Experienced within a similar role
- Highly approachable- you will be first POC for all HR queries before escalation
- Very positive in their approach to difficult situations
- Keen to progress within their career
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or above
- A holder of a full UK driving license (due to remote location)
A competitive salary package, 30 days holiday, discretionary bonus and free parking.