Interim HR Administrator
Page Personnel are working with a public sector organisation based in Manchester who are seeking an Interim HR Administrator with strong analytical skills to join and support their team and the wider business. The role will be for a three month period initially.
Our client are a public sector organisation who are well-known within care and housing. They require additional support from an Interim HR Administrator due to a number of ongoing projects. The role is based in Manchester and can offer home-working.
The key responsibilities for the Interim HR Administrator are managing a busy email inbox, prioritising workloads and incoming queries, liaising with senior managers, chasing additional information, data entry onto systems, data management on systems and Excel, amending records and formatting and sending out reports. The role is based in Manchester.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- a background in HR administration
- meticulous attention to detail
- computer literacy with MS Office, particularly Excel
- knowledge of HR systems and ability to pick things up quickly
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- a confident and professional manner
- ability to liaise with people at all levels
Client offers a three month temporary contract, salary c£21K, home working