HR Team Leader
Page Personnel are partnering with a public sector organisation in Bradford who are actively seeking a HR Team Leader. This is an integral role in the HR function, with line management of a team of HR Administrators to be the key focus of the position along with overseeing all transactional HR processes. If you are a HR professional with a background in people management looking for their next progressive opportunity, this may be the role for you!
Our client is a public sector organisation based in Bradford. The HR Team Leader role sits within a thriving HR function who value development and progression. The team have a highly forward-thinking approach with flexible working and WFH opportunities regularly provided.
In a fast-paced and varied HR Team Leader position in Bradford, roles and responsibilities are to include:
- Line Management, development and support of HR Administration team
- Deliver operational efficiencies by enhancing HR practices and process that deliver short and long term goals
- Proactively influence the HR Administration Team to deliver all aspects of the HR service with passion and commitment to provide a consistently great customer experience
- Support integration of monthly HR data to Payroll & provide relevant reports
- Starters, Leavers, Role Changes, Rate Changes, Personal data changes, leave e.g. maternity
- Support the HR Team in the delivery of the HR strategy
- Previous experience or line management of teams of 4+ members
- Ability to manage all transactional HR processes across the entire employee lifecycle
- Demonstrable evidence of managing performance and ability to build confidence and self-belief to drive results and deliver beyond what's expected
- Ability to organise and plan team workload and respond promptly and be adaptive to the needs of a wide range of stakeholders
- CIPD qualification is preferred
Salary up to £33,000 + Great company benefits + WFH opportunities + Development possibility