Senior HR Business Partner - Yorkshire Based
A Unionised Engineering business with UK based sites. Working with key stakeholders in order to deliver a strategic, efficient HR service through people to deliver profit.
A Senior role reporting into the Head of HR Business Partnering. Based out of Yorkshire with UK travel.
A fast moving, well established business within the Engineering sector who pride themselves on driving an efficient HR service through people to deliver profit. A commercial organisation with planned acquisitions to grow the business.
- Reporting into the Head of HR Operations you will work autonomously across 4 sites of approx 300 employees delivering an efficient and commercially focused HR service including:
Trade Union negotiations, managing the relationship on each site.
Influencing, communicate and managing Senior Stake holder relationships in your business areas
- Responsible for all aspects of Employee Relations including - performance management, sickness absence, TUPE, terms and conditions, consultation, organisational development, talent mapping using 9 box grid.
- Constantly drive change in your business area identifying efficiency's, preparing proposals including data, delivering proposals to MD.
- Make decisions using commercial financial drivers.
- Deliver workshops and embed new company values and behaviours across the employee and management population.
- Coach, guide and up skill management on performance management tool.
- Roll out of HR system into your business areas. Make recommendations for reporting HR data.
- Utilising HR system Cascade to generate MI.
- Design and draft communications across your business areas.
- Support the outsource of payroll and pensions.
Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving at present due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the following skills are ESSENTIAL:
- Trade Union Negotiations
- Sector Engineering or manufacturing - significant length of time
- Degree Educated
- CIPD Level 7
- Operated at Senior HR Business Partner level in a strategic/operational role
- Hands on, fast thinking with the ability to influence SLT
- Complex Employee Relations with Union representation, manage pay negotiations
- Attention to detail with the ability to prepare proposals, delivering to SLT
- Work autonomously to drive change, ideas bring proposals to life with data
- Travel as part of the role with 4 sites across Yorkshire and UK wide - occasional overnight stay. Travel will be required with the need of the business area.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company car allowance
- Private Medical care
- Pension contribution
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays