Benefits Project Manager
Benefits Project Manager (12 month ftc) Hertfordshire - £Negotiable
Our client, well known in its field is looking for a Benefits Project Manager for a 12 month ftc. You will look at the current landscape in the Benefits & Reward space and provide a solution that meets the needs of the business globally. You will be involved in the following:-
- Gather an understanding of the current reward and benefits and define the best approach to meet the business requirements globally.
- Define the project set up to best deliver the required outputs
- Daily project management
- Co-ordinate work streams
- Monitor project progress
- Understand broader dependencies with other projects and escalate where necessary
You will need the following experience:-
- Project management experience with implementation of Benefits & Reward solutions
- Ability to complete projects on time and within budget
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prince2 or similar project management or Lean Six Sigma green belt
- Previous experience with Workday would be advantageous
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Benefits Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly