Manage and coordinate all aspects of the resourcing requests, including deployment of trainees for the firm.
Your new company
One of the top global accounting firms based in London have an exciting new position for a Resource Manager on a permanent basis. In this role you will manage and coordinate all aspects of 3 trainee groups, including the deployment of trainees across six sector groups.
Working closely with the sector Resourcing Managers and reporting to the Trainee Group Directors, you will ensure that the staffing needs for all client work is appropriately placed and tracked on the booking system.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the resource management for three Trainee Groups across the business ensuring:
- Coordinate and book trainees to jobs, study leave and courses.
- Working closely with Group Directors in allocating the junior resource across a number of sectors.
- Act as the point of contact for the trainees, working with them to ensure allocation to jobs.
- Identify and run initiatives to maintain positive levels of trainee engagement.
- Build effective relationships with the wider resource management team.
- Significant experience working in a resource management role, ideally within the professional services sector.
- IT Literate with a high competence in MS Office
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers and Partners.
- Strong planning, project management and organisation skills
- Strong team player who can communicate effectively.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Resource Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly