L&D Manager - 12 month FTC
Your new company
This modern, forward thinking city based law firm provides a range of commercially focused legal advice across industry sectors in London and Asia.
Your new role
This Managerial position will be responsible for the design, delivery and management of a variety of projects and learning programmes.
- Design, facilitate and evaluate programmes, workshops and team building events, drawing on knowledge of adult learning theories, various training design methods and using IT technologies to provide commercial L & D solutions.
- Manage, develop, implement and evaluate the Learning & Development Core programmes for Apprentices, Trainees and newly qualified Solicitors.
- Provide learning support to Departments/ Groups/ Teams in the business that will help implement the firm's strategy.
- Carry out training needs analysis as required and develop and implement training programmes using appropriate resources, including e-resources, to match identified needs.
- Design and develop one on one learning interventions with individuals as and when required.
- Research and design innovative learning interventions to meet the Firm's needs including learning and webinar technology eg multi-channel and blended learning.
- Work closely with other teams to support firm-wide projects and initiatives that fall within the L&D arena.
- Be the subject matter expert for our Learning Management System.
- Manage junior members of the team.
- Manage relevant areas of the Learning budget.
- Apply inclusion and diversity principles to the delivery L & D solutions, activities and decisions to build and nurture a diverse workplace.
- Develop existing and new relationships with external consultants
What you'll need to succeed
Similar experience within the Professional Services sector, managing end to end design and delivery with exposure to digital learning techniques
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.