HR BP - Reward
Reward Business Partner role, reporting into the Head of HR and responsible for all aspects of the Reward Agenda and Strategy on a 12 month contract, to start as soon as possible.
The client is a Not-for-Profit organisation based in the East Midlands.
Key responsibilities include;
- Deliver on reward activities including external bench marking, gender pay gap reporting, salary surveys and annual pay reviews.
- Provide daily support on Job Evaluations, Health Benefits, Reward platform etc.
- Use data analysis to support strategic reward decisions that enable the organisation to achieve their strategy and objectives.
- Build quickly and maintain relationships with the senior stakeholders and wider HR team to understand the people challenges associated to the reward strategy.
- Sharing best practice on reward with wider HR team
- Support senior HR team in the implementation of change programmes and delivery of training and development programmes
- Continuous professional development in line with CIPD best practice
The successful candidate will be;
- Chartered Member of CIPD
- Reward specialist
- Experience of Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Experience of Job Evaluation Schemes
- Able to travel across different regions
On offer for the candidate is;
- Competitive salary of c. £42k
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to Rewards platform