Employment Advisor (Interim)
Your new company
I am currently supporting the Local Authority in North London with their recruitment for Interim Employment Advisor. The role will be part of in-house employment support service that plays a vital role in supporting the Council's commitment to providing access to skills, development, training, and sustainable jobs for residents. The Team supports residents at all stages of their career through a range of techniques and strategies including information advice and guidance, CV writing, one to one casework, interview preparation, and job search support.
Your new role
Key purpose of the role is to provide an identification, screening and matching service for residents seeking employment in the construction industry and deliver one-to-one information, advice and guidance to overcome barriers to employment.
What you'll need to succeed
Please only apply if you are immediately available.
- Experience of recruitment in the construction industry
- Current knowledge of the construction industry, employment sector and the challenges of recruiting within the industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including good inter-personal skills to work effectively with people from partner organisations and local communities
- Experience of mainstreaming equalities issues
- Experience of working in more than one of the public, private and/or voluntary sectors
Please note, the post requires a DBS.
What you'll get in return
Working primarily from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.