Sales Training Manager
This is a brand new role in to this National business and so is a great opportunity to develop the Sales Training Manager role. Permanently based from home, there will be travel required across the UK & Ireland with regular trips to Head Office in London, England.
A Nationally recognised brand, this business has performed well so far during this pandemic, mainly due to its diverse nature. The Head Office function is based in London, England however there are hubs throughout the UK and Ireland.
As the Sales Training Manager you will be responsible for carrying out a training needs analysis for a 100+ strong B2B sales team, developing training content and delivering training both face-to-face and online. You will report to the Sales Director and be expected to demonstrate your ROI.
The successful Sales Training Manager will have:
- previously worked in a similar sales training position - ESSENTIAL
- a proven track record in developing people - ESSENTIAL
- worked in a B2B sales training environment - ESSENTIAL
- the flexibility to travel on a regular basis - ESSENTIAL
- strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- worked for a large, blue chip organisation previously - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £55k + car + expenses + pension