Early in Careers Recruitment Advisor
Early in Careers Advisor Professional services firm up to £45,000
Your new company
This role is for an Early Careers / Campus Recruiter for a global professional services firm.
Your new role
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager, the role will expose you to the entirety of the Early Careers Resourcing function. You will manage the end-to-end Early Career recruitment needs and be responsible for the development and implementation of a recruitment strategy. You will work with key business and HR stakeholders to deliver quality hires into the firm, whilst ensuring an excellent candidate experience throughout.
Role and Responsibilities (duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to):
- Manage the end-to-end Early Careers recruitment process for your designated BUs, including managing internal relationships , training assessors, planning and running of assessment days and attending careers events
- Deliver a best practice selection and assessment process to determine the suitability of candidates in line with the firm's requirements
- Graduate recruitment experience at Advisor level
- Someone who can work collaboratively within a team, enjoy taking responsibility for projects.
- Good established relationships at some UK universities
- Working effectively with Senior stakeholders
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.