HR Administration Supervisor
Day to Day Supervision of HR Admin Team (3 employees), ensuring they provide an efficient, cost effective and professional HR service. Responsible for assisting team members in prioritising workloads and ensuring all tasks are completed in an effective and timely manner.
To provide effective, flexible and responsive administrative support to the HR Managers (8 HRMs) across all business units.
A global business in Watford who are currently looking to recruit a HR Administration Supervisor on a permanent basis. Candidates must have supervisory experience, as well as experience dealing with Employee Relations and Tupe matters, and ideally from a Shared Service background.
- Responsible for Day to Day Supervision of HR Admin Team
- Act as a point of escalation for HR Admin Queries related to Policies and Procedures
- Responsible for Processing Admin for Outgoing TUPE Transfers (including TUPE letters, i.e. loss of contract, measures letters)
- Responsible for Processing Admin for Incoming TUPE Transfers (including Collating the TUPE information/paperwork for incoming TUPE transfers)
- Responsible for Compiling, Managing and Monitoring Long Term Sick Report
- Responsible for Monitoring Absence Manager System - including chasing call closures and return to works
- Preparing correspondence related to Employee Relations Matters and Updating of HR systems
- Preparing correspondence related to sickness absence
- Liaison with payroll on Absence Deductions/Adjustments
- Monthly Reports for Various Stakeholders
- Responsible for checking of Administration and Payroll Input
- Managing Employee Overpayments - liaison with Payroll/Employees/Finance
- Co-ordination of Annual Salary Benchmarking Data
- Support Administration and Co-ordination of Employee Benefits
- Supporting the team in the delivery of HR campaigns or initiatives
- Responding to frequent unpredictable requests for support, advice and guidance
- Any other duties as and when required
- Experience of working within a HR department / shared services covering a wide range of administrative support in employee relations matters, including sickness absence, grievance, disciplinary, capability, TUPE
- Experience of inputting HR data and payroll instructions
- Supervisory experience of at least 1 direct report or more.
- CIPD Level 5 qualified
- Live locally to Watford
A competitive salary, excellent benefits and career progression