HR Business Partner
1 day left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner
£35,000 to £40,000per annum (subject to experience) plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR business partner to use their experience to make a difference to people’s lives.
We are growing our neuro-rehabilitation and independent living residential services based in Leatherhead, Surrey. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of these services through effective HR business partnering to support growth, performance and quality.
You will work closely with these services to provide first class HR support, providing confident advice, guidance and coaching to managers to resolve people issues, develop solutions and seek continuous improvement.
You will also work in partnership with the HR team to continuously improve service delivery to the organisation and embed HR strategic initiatives.
To be successful you will have operational HR experience across core HR processes (employee relations, resourcing, performance and development needs and organisational change).
Previous experience in health or social care environments would be an advantage.
About the role
This role will:
- provide expert advice and guidance, including the management of an employee relations caseload
- work with senior managers to achieve strategic objectives, supporting both structural and culture change to improve performance
- ensure we attract, recruit and retain talented people to deliver our service goals
- commission training in line with identified development needs to deliver a quality service
- participate in development activities to improve management capability
- be part of the HR team ensuring excellent service and the delivery of HR initiatives
- report on HR activity and use data to analyse trends and support decision making
You will be a team player who works collaboratively utilising your:
- proven experience and understanding of operational HR processes and good practice
- ability to build relationships, communicate and influence
- ability to manage a busy workload and conflicting priorities
- integrity, flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- passion for creating a positive work environment
Please note that this role may close earlier than the stated closing date if a sufficient number of applications are received. If you wish to apply for this position, you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible
Being part of QEF means that you will be valued as a key member of a charity that is passionate about its work. You’ll gain a sense of professional satisfaction from knowing that every day you have worked as a team to improve someone else's life. In addition, you’ll receive:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 days after 2 years' service.
- Pension and Life Assurance
- Westfield Healthcare Cash back scheme (including optical, dental and complimentary therapy treatments)
- Westfield shopping discounts
- Employee assistance programme
- Free on-site parking
Visit our website via the link for a copy of the QEF Application Form and to download the Job Description and Person Specification.
For an informal discussion please contact Angela Williams (Director of People) Tel: 07557 166599