German Speaking Customer Service Representative
The German Speaking Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing customer relationships both internal and external, dealing will all enquiries. Using SAP to manage the process throughout.
Our client, based in Manchester. Is a leading, global organisation within the Manufacturing and Production Industry. Seeking a German Speaking Customer Service Representative to join their growing Business.
The German Speaking Customer Service Representative will be responsible for managing the Account from processing orders, to liaise with all internal and external parties. Proactively tracking and facilitating a resolution for customers needs, in a timely manor.
The successful German Speaking Customer Service Representative will have/be:
- Fluent in English and another European Language - written and spoken
- Good working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Thorough understanding and ownership of customer service process gained in a technical or manufacturing background.
- Professional ability to handle customer problems and needs.
- Exceptional inter-personal skills and use of these skills in a demanding and fast paced customer focused environment.
- Problem solving skills and techniques.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively.
- Proactive in operating within an environment with minimal supervision.
- Encourages team spirit and promotes knowledge sharing.
12 month FTC + 28K - 32K salary + Great company