*Exclusive* Standalone HR Manager
This is a generalist HR Manager role to come on board and put your mark on the new HR function. This role is a very busy and hands on role so the ideal candidate will need to be able to work efficiently and autonomously in order to drive best practice across the function and business.
Experience in a blue collar environment would be great.
Experience of starting up a HR function is ideal.
My client are a based in Isle of Sheppey.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle
- Manage employee relations cases such as investigations, grievances, disciplinaries absence management etc.
- Streamline and implement policies and procedures in line with business needs
- Champion HR projects alongside the finance department
- Oversee the payroll function
- Assist with new business ventures following organic growth
- Manage all administration such as offer letters, contracts, induction packs etc.
- Manage and maintain all training requirements for all employees
- You will ideally be CIPD qualified with proven experience in a blue collar environment
- You will ideally have set up a HR function in the past
- You will have a proven ability to work and manage your own diary, while still being productive
- You will be a robust HR professional, accustomed to mitigating risk and driving best practice in the business
Full time and permanent role with some flexibility with diary/hours (not part time hours)
25+8 days holiday