3 days left
- Full Time
Administrator role based in West Bromwich.
Temporary to permanent.
My client is a large data firm that work with numerous businesses.
· Resolution of the automated queries relating to panellists' performance, training.
· Resolution of panellists' queries via telephone, CRM message and email.
· Dealing with panellists and client driven data queries.
· Cold-calling residential leads to recruit new private panellists.
· Generating accurate data for reporting purposes to both internal and external clients.
· Retaining existing panellists to ensure panel growth and client delight.
· Quality Assurance as required by SLA.
· Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Participate in the maintenance of a lean and continuous improvement culture.
· Positively contribute to ensure successful delivery of new initiatives.
- Must be able to commute to West Bromwich.
- Keen eye for analysing data and spotting trends.
- A friendly manner.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholder contacts.
- A motivated individual who is able to learn tasks quickly and work as part of a team.
- Good organisation is a must to achieve challenging daily and weekly deadlines.
- Ability to handle change in a fast-paced environment.
- Competent IT (Word, Excel and Outlook) literacy, numeracy and written skills.
£9.45 an hour
Temporary to Permanent role.