HR Business Partner
4 days left
- Full Time
This HR Business Partner role is based in Milton Keynes and an initial 6 month contract developing into a permanent role. Within the Science and research sector the company have experienced Strong growth and looking for a strong HR professional with prior Business partnering experience and confidence.
My client are based in Milton Keynes and at the forefront of the Science and Research industry. Making positive change a reality across the UK they a strong added value ethos and a supportive management team in need of additional HR Support in the form of an Embedded HR Business Partner to bring improvements and be involved in the business day to day. This role is a 6 month contract with a desire to progress into a permanent role
This HR Business Partner role will have responsibilities and duties to include;
- Working closely with business leaders and people managers by providing both strategic and operational professional HR advice, guidance and support to nominated business areas enabling objectives to be achieved.
- Work within a newly formed team with HR Manager and Administrator
- Build credible and strong relationships with key managers
- Lead and manage resourcing activities
- Lead and manage short and long term succession and development plans as part of the resourcing strategy.
- Developing and Coaching managers
The successful HR Business Partner will have a strong HR generalist background and great communication skills to be able to partner with a real range of senior and operational managers/directors on a daily basis. Someone must be confident dealing with resistance as this is a role part of a newly created HR function with processes and policies in place from Group still being refined to be fit for purpose for the Milton Keynes operations.CIPD qualification is a bonus but not essential as experience is key along with good organisation, attention to detail and a competent user of HRIS and other systems.
A great opportunity to join a leading Science and research organisation at the forefront of the current pandemic and making great in roads to assist the welfare of the country. Backed by a stable and large group this role is being offered on a 6 month temp to perm basis and to drive improvements of the HR Function through effective Business partnering across the Milton Keynes operations.