4 days left
- Full Time
Office Manager role based in Birmingham.
Full time role.
My client is a national sports organisation.
Office managers essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and may manage a team of administrative or support staff. Responsibilities typically include:
- organising meetings and managing databases
- Raising invoices
- booking transport and accommodation
- organising company events or conferences
- ordering stationery and furniture
- dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- preparing letters, presentations and reports
- supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- managing office budgets
- liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- delegating tasks to junior employees
- organising induction programmes for new employees
- ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- using a range of software packages
- attending meetings with senior management
- assisting the organisation's HR Function by keeping personnel records up to date, arranging interviews and so on.
- Reliability and discretion: you will often learn of confidential matters
- Experience raising invoices
- Experience as an Office Manager or similar is desirable
- Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership and the ability to 'make things happen'
- Budgeting skills
- Attention to detail.
Salary plus benefits