HR Workforce Analysts
HR Workforce Analyst, Cheshire, Temp
Your new company
Your new role
As an Analyst Workday experience is essential to provide the capabilities to create, display, change, or delete data related to the foundational and organisation structure in the system. You will use advanced skills and understanding of the entire worker life cycle to ensure data integrations are accurate throughout all human resources systems. You will be required to understand business structure requirements to create solutions. You will oversee and advise the maintenance of the organisational structures.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of Workday systems, including the creation/ edit/ removal of organisations, positions, jobs and pay
- CIPD Qualified
- Advanced Human Capital Management (HCM) technical skills; able to manage systems processes to achieve desired functional needs
- Workday HCM module or SAP HR experience required, preferably as HR Operations/Employee life cycle transactions process performer in one of the systems
- Advanced excel and data reporting skills; Workday Report Writer or related SAP reporting skills required
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes and Regional Employment Laws
What you'll get in return
12 Month +
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.