HR Rewards Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
HR Rewards Analyst, Chester
Your new company
Your new role
Regional Total Rewards Analyst
This position will be part of People Services and has responsibility for execution and administration, of the total rewards programs. This includes, but is not limited to, benefits (including health & welfare, risk, retirement and savings plans, wellness), leaves/absence management and compensation including base pay, long and short-term incentives, job evaluations and pricing, allowances, one-time payments, and recognition programs.
You will act as escalation point for HR Advisors and support and participate in the annual upgrade or implementation of the integration and end-to-end testing of various human resources and total rewards system
What you'll need to succeed
- Some Experience in one or more of Compensation Operations, Benefits Administration, or Leaves Administration for the relevant region
- Experience working within an HR Shared Services delivery model
- Experience working in a rapid, fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing
- General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region
- Experience working in a multi-cultural/multi-country work environment
- Ability to use business judgment when assessing requirements and performance, in order to identify the right solution to meet business needs
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing tasks and priorities
What you'll get in return
Working from home policy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Rewards Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly