HR Business Partner
I am pleased to be working exclusively with a client based in North Lancashire on a new HR Business Partner role. This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional looking to further develop or step up in their career. The role will consist of extensive employee relations and change management.
Our client are well-recognised across the UK and within their industry. They have sites across the UK and they continue to experience growth across the business. They are recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join the HR team and support stakeholders with employee relations and change management. The role will be based at their Lancashire site.
The key responsibilities for the HR Business Partner are supporting stakeholders on all parts of the employee lifestyle, offering advice on employee relations cases, performance management, managing HR projects including TUPE processes, conducting data analysis on reports, designing and delivering people plans in line with business objectives. The role is based in Lancashire.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience in a similar role
- a strong focus on ER and employee lifecycle
- CIPD is desired but not essential
- strong communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to liaise with people at all levels
- ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- flexibility to travel occasionally between sites
Our client offers a salary c£35K + bonus, holiday buy back schemes, travel expenses, etc