Exciting growth at the business
A well respected company in Leeds are seeking a Data Analyst.
- Collate data and information required for regular reports and meetings
- Offer a solution-focused approach to meet the data and reporting requirements of individual managers and provide insight on the data and information extracted ensuring these are presented in a clear and authoritative manner, appropriate to the intended audience
- Working to monthly deadlines, collate regular data quality reports, as agreed with the Head of Department
- Knowledge of using electronic databases for input and analysis
- Configuring databases and creating activity and data quality reports
- Knowledge of delivering training to individuals/groups
- Advanced Excel skills, including pivot tables and charts
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent attention to detail and able to scrutinise numerical and written data
Career progression and the chance to work in a fast-paced environment.