My client is looking to hire Project Coordinators to join our successful and friendly team and engage in management on a day to day level. This position will work with our operational teams to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company's success.
My Client is an exciting and expanding pharmaceutical company who specialise in clinical trials.
- Work closely with the Project Clinical Trial Manager for timely delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
- Compile and maintain project-specific status reports
- Interact with the internal project team, Sponsor, study sites, and third-party vendors;
- Ownership of Master Files
- Create and maintain project timelines and enrolment projections; and
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes.
- Bachelors' Degree preferably in life science
- Excellent oral and written English Language communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs;
- Experience in a health sciences or business setting preferred;
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Generous Salary
- Good company benefits
- Project Experience