Brilliant opportunity to join a large organisation with offices nationwide, based at their Head Office in Hertfordshire. They are currently looking to appoint a HR Advisor on a permanent basis to start ASAP.
Due to recent growth, the client is now looking to expand their HR team and appoint a new HR Advisor on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring the operational success and development of the HR department, working closely alongside senior site management.
- Providing coaching and support to the management team in terms of development and performance management.
- Providing guidance on HR policies and processes.
- Involvement in matters of employee relations, including disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Support with recruitment and selection activity on site
- Assist the HR Manager and General Manager in developing and driving the site people plans.
- Manage absence, team development, performance etc.
- Delivery of induction training for new starters, consistently updating welcome pack information.
- Ensuring all elements of HR administration are carried out
- Maintaining accurate and up-to date information on the HR system.
- Weekly/Monthly management reports.
- Responsibility for various ad-hoc HR and Administrative tasks.
- Occasional travel to meetings with the wider HR team.
The successful HR Advisor will:
- Be ideally CIPD qualified or working towards a qualification
- Be a team player and be able to work independently
- Have solid exposure within a HR environment, as an Assistant or Advisor
- Have excellent relationship building skills
- Be confident, with fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
A competitive salary, excellent benefits