HR Business Partner
A fantastic client of our is looking for a personable and hard working HR Advisor to join them at their Central Reading office. If you have a keen interest in Employee Engagement with a solid background in a generalist role, this could be the one for you!
Our client is a market leading consultancy company based in Central Reading, walking distance from the station. Business has been good despite lock down and they are expanding their HR team.
Responsibilities for the HR Business Partner will include:
- Dealing with any disciplinarians and grievances that arise inline with company policy
- Working with HRBPs to identify business needs
- Discussing training & development strategies with HRBPs and helping to ensure that smooth roll out of any new procedures occurs
- Liaising with line managers regarding recruitment needs and supporting them during hiring processes
- Updating job descriptions
- Answering general HR queries
The perfect HR Business Partner will be:
- Experienced within a similar role
- From either a technology, engineering or consulting background
- Highly approachable- you will be first POC for all HR queries before escalation
- Very positive in their approach to difficult situations
- Keen to progress within their career
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or above (not essential)
A competitive salary package and great holiday allowance.