Business Support & HR Manager
Day to day responsibility for a ll HR/People related issues as well as the running of the office.
An established and successful, international business with a reputation for being market leaders in their field.
As Business Support Manager you will be responsible for day to day HR issues as well as running the office. Working closely with the MD and managers your key responsibilities will include:
- All HR admin including starters and leavers, issuing of contracts etc.
- Overseeing employee relations issues including sickness/absence, timekeeping or performance related.
- Performing generalist compliance duties as needed.
- Providing Office Management, including:
- Safety and compliance relating to Covid including social distancing and signage.
- Housekeeping checks.
- Preparing and booking interview, meeting and board rooms (incl catering, audio visual, etc).
- Liaison with building management, visiting contractors and service providers.
- Reporting of property and facilities related faults, as well as flagging any health and safety concerns.
- Assist as a first aider and fire warden, particularly assisting with taking a lead with crisis management incidents and emergency response.
- Ordering and organising office stationery; phones, printers, post, couriers etc.
- Supporting the business with Project execution when required.
- Other ad-hoc administrative and office support tasks as and when required.
To be considered for this role you will have a combination of skills in dealing with day to day HR as well as Office management.
You will be a communicative and self assured individual with the confidence and capability to influence and challenge as well as working collaboratively.
You will be used to working in a professional environment and have a flexible and adaptable approach as the needs/the role evolves.
Up to £45k per annum