Communications & Strategy Manager
Annapurna have partnered with a leading utilities company who are looking for a Communications & Strategy Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Communications & Strategy Manager will report to the Managing Director of the UK business and support in establishing, refining and driving the execution of the strategic direction of the business. They will in turn support with the external and internal communications of these strategies.
Core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage and create all internal and external communications material
- Act as the communications lead for the business, both internally and externally
- Develop, or oversee the development of, marketing for business development projects or events
- Assist and support the Senior Leadership team in its annual strategic planning process
- Develop communications around the execution of the strategic plan
Qualifications & experience:
- 7-10 year's work experience in management consulting, strategic communications, media relations, marketing communications or other related field or industry.
- Experience of working in a similar industry - utilities, environmental services, machinery, renewables, oil & gas, metal etc
- Excellent communications and strategic planning skills - both verbal and written
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly motivated and remains calm under pressure
For more information, please email your CV and covering note to Kathryn on email@example.com