Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with a well-known company based in Andover to recruit a talented Payroll Officer on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will provide an effective and efficient 'end to end' payroll service to several divisions of the organisation, for both monthly and weekly paid staff, using the IRIS payroll system.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Complete monthly and weekly payroll cycles to ensure the accurate and timely payment of salaries / wages using IRIS payroll system.
- Ensure compliance of payroll in line with PAYE regulations.
- Act as first line support Identify and investigate any anomalies or non-compliance issues.
- Liaise with the finance to ensure costings information is accurate
- Complete various forms and statutory reports required by HMRC (i.e. P11D's, Real Time Information).
- Provide various information to statutory bodies as required (e.g. HMRC, Courts, Child Support Agency).
- Administer the company pension scheme, private healthcare schemes, childcare voucher scheme and process monthly invoices.
- Prepare monthly employee-related MI (e.g. overtime, sickness, headcount etc).
- Process and report on all expenses.
The successful candidate will have solid payroll experience, with an ability to demonstrate competence in all of the above responsibilities. A broad understanding of Tax and NI compliance would be highly beneficial too.
Attention to detail, working to deadlines and an adaptable "can-do" approach, are all pre-requisites to this role. As is the ability to pitch in and support colleagues in HR and finance, with any other projects as and when directed.
If you are looking for a busy role, in a great team, within a highly reputable organisation and, can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly