- Providing in depth logistical support to patients and / or their carers to enable them to access clinical trials globally.
- Understanding the complex needs of patients attending clinical trials, and act as a liaison between patients and clients when dealing with requests and queries where required.
A voluntary, international organisation based in Amersham dedicated to providing information, support, and advocacy services to individuals and families affected by diseases.
· Answer the telephone, taking detailed messages or passing on calls as appropriate
· Represent the organisation as appropriate at meetings and events
· Attend and participate in appropriate team meetings and attend training events relevant to their specific responsibilities
· The post holder will be expected to assist with any reasonable duty at the request of their line manager
- Educated to GCSE, grade A - C or equivalent (including English & Maths)
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word and Excel
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with efficiency
- The candidate must be able to work individually and as part of a team, communicating effectively with colleagues and follow verbal and written instructions
- On site car parking
- Due to the current climate remote working will be required
- The successful candidate will also be required to undergo a DBS check