Organisational Culture and Employer Branding Manager
Organisational Culture and Employer Branding Manager role encompasses organisational development, culture engagement and employee engagement, attraction and retention.
A multinational billion-pound technology business based in Surrey. An innovative, ambitious company committed to the development and well being of it's employees.
Parking is also available on site.
- Organisational culture development and transformation across Europe, enhancing internal communications
- Creating the global employee value proposition, advising on its regional deployment
- Driving the engagement, attraction and retention strategy
- The development and execution of employer branding strategy across Europe
- Evaluate and create strategy for employee life cycle, with real focus on the end to end user experience and social media approach
- Liaising with talent and marketing teams to create and implement recruitment marketing campaigns
- Review and improve Diversity and Inclusion policy and processes and establish regional consistency
- Must have experience within a large multinational / matrix organisation
- Proven experience of executing organisational design and transformation strategies
- Experience of creating and implementing culture and engagement strategy across multiple regions
- Ability to establish trusting relationships and buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Possess the gravitas, resilience and collaborative skills required to navigate multiple regions across the business
- Exposure to or keen interest in implementing marketing strategy including digital and social media platforms
£65,000- £72,000 plus car allowance and additional benefits