Interim HR Manager
We're looking for an interim HR Manager to join one of London's top Independent schools to oversee all HR matters and support senior management with strategic planning.
Our client is a well-known independent school based in London
The HR Manager will lead on all HR matters in the school including the recruitment of both teaching and non-teaching staff, employment contract management and employee relations. The successful candidate will also assist the Bursar in the overall management and administration of the School, taking specific responsibility for Human Resources matters and providing strategic guidance and ensuring compliance with legislation, policy and procedures and to optimise the performance of the support services.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- HR experience at a manager/business partner level within the schools sector
- Experience of managing a varied and complex ER case load
- Able to work autonomously managing multiple tasks and prioritising your workload to meet the needs of the School
- Experience of working effectively with Senior Management Teams, advising on all HR matters in an education setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to draft contracts and documentation within a legal context
- Degree and CIPD strongly preferred
- Candidates must be able to work at the School location
5 month contract, daily rate equivalent to £40-43,000 per annum dependant on experience