Senior HR Manager
Senior HR Manager - 12 month FTC Remote onboarding and working HR Policies, Recruitment, Employee relations
Your new company
Medium sized bank are seeking a Senior HR Manager on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting to the Deputy Head of HR working as part of a small close knit HR team of 5. You will be responsible for performing HR-related duties for the London office supporting a variety of internal client group.
Your new role
- HR Policies and processed - providing advice where needed. Developing and implementing HR processes within the team.
- Recruitment - provide support in recruitment and selection.
- Employee relations - all levels of ER including; redundancies and resignations.
- Compensation and benefits - Manage compensation including developing policies and practices
- Performance management - Provide support to the performance review process including the development of policies and practices.
- Successful HR background, ideally from a banking industry.
- Strong knowledge of UK labour law.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Friendly personality, able to work in a small team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.