Part time HR Advisor
Are you an experienced HR Advisor seeking your next opportunity?
Are you looking for a part time role that offers you more work/life balance?
I am pleased to be partnering with a manufacturing client in Blackpool in seeking a new HR Advisor to join their team. Working autonomously on site, but part of a wider UK team, this business are seeking a candidate who is self sufficient, but loves integrating and working closely with HR colleagues.
Part time - approx 20 hours a week
*Day to day HR administration to include management of employee data and the HR system - This person needs to be savvy in systems and excel
* Recruitment and on boarding, managing the full process to include inductions
* Advice & guidance on policies
* Management of Union relationships
* Stakeholder management - This person need to be confident and an excellent relationship builder
* ER management - to include performance and absence management, and investigations
* Wider HR initiatives as part of the team
Whats on offer:
* Fantastic family feel and culture, with many long standing employees
* Salary between £25,000- £30,000 Full time equivalent
If you are seeking a part time role, this could be perfect for you! Successful candidate will be CIPD qualified or working towards, and have experience as a HR Advisor within a blue collar environment is essential.
Apply for Part time HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly