Family Legal Secretary
Working in a very busy firm, this is a varied role working within Family Law department and you will be providing secretarial support to the Partner to support the administration functions of the team. Due to then nature of the role, Family and Matrimonial law is essential as they need an experienced individual to adapt quickly.
My client operates a very ambitious firm which is rapidly growing business who has been established for over 200 years. They have an excellent reputation for being approachable and for providing practical, pragmatic and robust legal advice.
- First point of call for the majority of clients
- Providing full secretarial support to consultants
- Arranging appointments
- Dealing with client queries in person and by phone together with preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing via the digital dictation system.
- Arranging appointments with clients
- File creation
- Creating bundles for court
This role would suit a highly organised and proactive Secretary who has a background in Family Law and is looking to join a fast growing organisation.
Supportive working culture
Training and development