Group Culture, Engagement & Wellbeing, Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for both wellbeing and engagement in the workplace.
- An interest in the design and development of organisation wellbeing and inclusion initiatives in a global, matrix and regulated environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Used to building relationships in complex, matrixed environments.
- Experience in insight-gathering techniques, from the application of quantitative measures.
- Knowledge of the key drivers of attraction, retention and engagement.
- Experience with the implementation and ongoing measurement of relevant HR programmes business-wide.
This role will move very quickly so please contact Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
Apply for Group Culture, Engagement & Wellbeing, Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly