HR Business Partner- 12 Month FTC
Key Deliverables will incude but not be limited to:
- HR Business Partner supporting the HR Director and second HRBP in the maintenance and delivery of the People Strategy
- Trusted Partner to relevant divisions, working proactively with the Management team
- Operational Excellence: Managing, coaching and delivering the key people processes. Including coaching and guiding managers and employeesttraction & Retention of Talent: Driving the strategic hiring of senior talent into the business in partnership with the Management team.
- Overseeing the talent acquisition at all levels including management of the graduate programme
- Driver of talent management and succession planning programmes to future proof and retain staff
- Change: Identifying and delivering organisational change where required, resolving matters in a professional manner in adherence with policies
- Building Capabilities: Identifying strategic capability gaps, as well as short term capability issues and ensuring initiatives are in place to address feedback
- Lead the Diversity & Inclusion agenda across the business
- Ability to provide creative and flexible solutions to business challenges
- Driver of change initiatives including organisational restructure, redundancy programmes, growth initiatives and goals
To be considered it would be ideal if you have experience within a professional services environment, have worked closely with partners but also wants to be involved in both HR Operational and strategic tasks- this is a team that works together and despite owning half of the business each in terms of headcount- it is very collabourative.
The person joining will be expected to start early November at the latest for a handover.
Apply for HR Business Partner- 12 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly