Customer Service Advisor
New opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a great company, based in Manchester. You will be responsible for dealing with all customer service calls and queries, making sure they are done to the highest standard.
Our client, within the retail industry. Is looking for a new brand ambassador to join their organisation and help their business grow, whilst supporting you to grow.
The Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for:
- Be the first point of contact to customer with phone queries and orders
- Respond to customer service emails
- Respond to queries via Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Resolve customer complaints and any other potential issues
- Assist with additional administrative work
- General office administration
The Customer Service Advisor will have/be:
- Willing to go the extra mile work ethic
- A professional and friendly manner in helping customers
- Strong organisational skills: self-directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced, exciting environment while juggling multiple projects.
- A willingness to learn and grow with our exciting team
- Experience of using common office software (excel, MS Word, Outlook)
Temp- perm contract + £8-9 p/h + Great Company