Returns & Delivery - Customer Service Agent
This role will be primarily responsible for checking stock in and out of the warehouse whilst keeping the customer up to date. This role will hold responsibility for physical stock and logging any new orders onto sage.
This business are a growing and dynamic SME they have experienced exceptional growth so far in 2020 and want to expand further over the next 2-3 years.
This company are a down to earth business, they have a team of talented and hardworking colleagues who all thrive in the upbeat and fast pace working environment, this position is newly created and will offer a varied and rewarding role.
This role will take the lead in areas such as the below;
- Outbound calling to update customers of the order process and estimated delivery times
- Providing updates on repairs
- Taking new orders and updating on lead times of stock
- Arranging with the customer the logistics for collections of products in need of repairs
- Advising customers of products on request (no sales)
- After-sales calls
- Log customer orders onto Sage
Stock management duties
- Processing incoming deliveries and itemising stock
- Moving physical stock around the storage area and preparing equipment for shipping
- Printing courier labels
- Supporting with basic maintenance checks on products (training given)
- Management of the organisation and tidiness of the storage area
- Co-ordinate deliveries and collections with delivery drivers
- Log stock onto CRM system
The successful candidate will have excellent experience in both a stock management, warehouse and customer service role.
- This role is an active position and will require some manual labour to move and prepare stock
- Excellent telephone manor and able to build relationships with customers and identify if the customer will benefit from modifying their orders to suit their needs best
- Excellent working with systems such as Sage, Excel and CRM systems
- Understanding of logistics processes such as coordinating with DPD
- Excellent attention to detail, organised and takes pride in doing a great job
This role is an office based position and cannot offer any remote working.
On top of the opportunity to work for one of the biggest growing industries the successful candidate will benefit from the below;
- Salary 20,000 - 22,000
- 8.30am - 5.00pm working hours Monday to Friday
- Free Car parking
- Excellent staff incentive and rewards package
- Time off for Christmas
- Promotion prospects and opportunity to train in other areas (finance, marketing or sales)
- No bank holidays required
- Other benefits are available after successful probation period