Talent & Diversity Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
Talent and Diversity Specialist - £30-33,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic role for a Talent and Diversity Specialist. The successful candidate will be a key player in the HR team as they review and shape all their policies, processes and procedures to ensure they are fair, inclusive and deliver their D&I strategy. Making recommendations for change to remove bias and ensure fairness and transparency. Monitoring and evaluating progress to keep the D&I priorities and objectives on track.
You will have responsibility for
- Working with the wider HR team to develop an effective attraction strategy which focuses on recruiting candidates from BAME backgrounds.
- Using your previous knowledge and experience to develop the employer proposition and represent the organisation on D&I
- Using your networks to promote the organisation as an employer of choice amongst the BAME community. Reviewing the existing advert templates and selection process to ensure they are fair and without bias as well as making recommendations for change.
- Tracking the data around D&I to monitor progress, celebrate success and be the ambassador for D&I activity within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have
- Existing experience of developing attraction strategies to drive up applications from minority backgrounds.
- Proven experience within the D&I field, able to demonstrate success with accompanying metrics.
- Strong recruitment background with evidence of a focus on D&I and the ability to remove bias from all stages of the recruitment process.
This is an organisation going through a period of change and modernisation. Individuals with plenty of energy and the ability to champion change and fresh thinking will be highly valued by the HR management team keen to see HR take more of a business partner role within the organisation. You will get plenty of support and development and it could become a career defining opportunity.
Salary - £30-33,000 + Benefits.
The best way to apply for this position is to follow the link below. This will ensure that your CV goes directly to the relevant consultant.
If you have any specific question please call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quote ref BBBH176).
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Apply for Talent & Diversity Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly