Customer Service Adviser
Customer Service Adviser - Reading: All areas of B2B and B2C Customer Service assisting the business with growing customers' accounts through taking orders, up-selling additional and new products, mentioning promotions and providing excellent customer care.
Customer Service Adviser - Reading: A rapidly growing and market leading IT and Technology sector organisation. This business have seen great growth over recent years and continue to do really well evenm in the current market.
A friendly environment, modern office and close to public transport this is a good place to build your career.
- Input weekly sales orders from the existing customer base via telephone, email, web & fax to a deadline
- Up-sell by discussing new products, tasting kits, promotions etc.
- Manage orders from input to invoicing including processing credits, ensuring all fields are completed on the system and updated as required
- Respond to customer service issues completely to customer satisfaction
- Dealing with both B2B and B2C customer service
- Dealing with third party logistics
- Answer in-bound telephone calls from customers
- Work in partnership as with all stake holders in the business
- Send sales confirmations and current promotions lines by email
- Arrange collection/credit requests on system to company guidelines
- Look for opportunities for customers to purchase more products from the business
- Set up new accounts to company guidelines, advise customers of delivery information
- Maintain a good understanding of catalogue products and promotions
- Maintain company records, for effective marketing, procedure controls and legal requirements
- Record communication to the customer in the system immediately upon receiving it
- Check contact manager when speaking to customers to ensure you have up to date information
Customer Service Adviser - Reading:
- Excellent telephone manner and customer skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Good written English skills, able to write accurate emails without the use of templates
- Understanding of Customer Service and its importance in business profit and efficiency
- Able to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Team player
- Customer service experience required
- Educated to GCSE level C or equivalent
- Good understanding of Word/Outlook/Excel
£24,000 - £26,000 dependant upon experience + benefits