HR Project Manager - OD
You'll use your pre-existing experience working with contingent or temp suppliers to create and manage a solution designed around managing people and assessing skills in a COVID-19 world.
You will take full ownership of the project to create a solution around diagnosing HR and business needs and put together a case study on how temp hires can fill these needs.
A global insurance and financial services corporation
In this role you will be:
- Taking full ownership of the project from inception through to pitching.
- Mapping skills and exploring business strategies for growth
- Liaising with vendors and temp work suppliers to create talent strategies
- Creating a blended approach to skills management
- Building a replicable business case to pitch to clients
This is a 12-month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have previous project management experience in an OD capacity
- Have worked with temp/contingent work forces
- Have a pre-existing network of temp vendors
- Be able to diagnose a businesses talent to assess for gaps in skill sets
- Have knowledge of and experience in the tech landscape
- Be passionate and energetic about creating a new way of assessing talent and working to fill skill gaps
- Be able to think commercially to create a business plan
A salary of c55-60k, health care, benefits and a flexible working environment.