Quality Assurance Executive
My client based in West Bromwich is looking for passionate and driven candidates who pays good attention to detail.
My client deals with data on a regular basis and is looking for an Operations Executive: Compliance and Change.
- The completion of quality assurance checks across various Quality of Service surveys carried out within the Production department.
- The completion of governance activities for the Panel Management, Recruitment and Helpline activities on site.
- Update and maintain department KPIs.
- Use data driven insights to suggest and implement process improvements using Lean Six Sigma tools such as Root Cause Analysis, DMAIC and KAIZEN.
- Work in collaboration with all departments to promote 'Best Practise'across the site and improve quality.
- Carry out Internal Audits and Perpetual Inventory counts of Items of Value contained on site.
- Genuine opportunity to receive L6S training to white (and potentially yellow) belt level.
* A positive friendly manner.
* Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
* Genuine interest in change management and process improvement methodologies.
* Ability to maintain productive relationships with colleagues and stakeholder contacts.
* A motivated individual who is able to learn tasks quickly and work as part of a team.
* Good organisation is a must to achieve challenging daily and weekly deadlines.
* Ability to handle change in a fast-paced environment.
* Competent IT (Word, Excel and Outlook) literacy, numeracy and written skills.
£9.30 per hour.
Based in West Bromwich.
Monday to Friday.