Ongoing temporary HR Advisor required for a well-established consultancy based in London. IMMEDIATE START!
You will provide the day to day operational guidance and direction to enable effective people management across all levels.
You will be working for a well-established consultancy working remotely in London.
DescriptionThe key responsibilities of the HR Advisor for this consultancy based in London will be the following:
- Provide first line advice for employees and managers on HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure HR policies, procedures and other documents are fit for purpose and meet legal and regulatory requirements, implementing changes where necessary.
- Provide stakeholders with guidance and proactively managing employee relations issues including absence management, disciplinaries, grievances, redundancy and dispute resolution.
- Provide line management training and coaching, in areas such performance management, absence management and well-being.
- Work with the HR Business Partner and the wider HR Team to support cyclical activities including performance review activity, salary and bonus review etc and other ad-hoc HR project work as and when required.
- Payroll knowledge is beneficial
The successful HR Advisor will possess the following:
- Proven knowledge within an HR Generalist role
- Achieved level 5 CIPD qualification and maintained CIPD membership
- Computer literate with knowledge of relevant software packages including intermediate skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be a confident, proactive individual with proven communication skills, both verbally and in written format
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and manage own workloads, whilst working as part of a team
- Must demonstrate excellent attention to detail and have the ability to undertake and manage accurate recording and reporting of information.
This HR Advisor role based in London is an ongoing temporary assignment.
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000k and flexible remote working is on offer.
- This is an exciting time to be joining this consultancy based in London!