The successful candidate will receive and process sale orders online, or via phone and email. Their duties will include checking the accuracy of orders and issuing invoices, maintaining sales records, and compiling monthly sales reports.
My client is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value. They are among among the largest real estate services firms with over 50,000 employees in over 70 countries.
- Diary management and administrative tasks carried out for Head of Sales and Sales Officers
- Reports circulated as required in the organisation
- All invoices processed accurately and in a timely way
- Outgoing post delivered to Reception and incoming post collected, sorted and distributed promptly
- Minute taking, producing and circulating within the required time for the weekly sales progress meetings
- Background in Property sector
- Experience using sales programmes
- 3+ years administration experience
- Generous hourly rate
- Opportunity to go permanent