Occupational Health Administrator
The Occupational Health Administrator will manage the centralised site absence line which has been put in place following the COVID pandemic ensuring calls are triaged appropriately, to support the sites close contact tracing protocols and timely escalation of any potential issues. The role will also manage the reporting of absence data for key site and off site pandemic response meetings.
Client DetailsA leading pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool.Established over 100 years ago.
- Management of centralised absence line during standard working hours of Monday- Friday, triaging initial calls including going through with all individuals standard questions to understand if potential COVID related absence and initial assessment of sites close contact protocols
- Maintenance of absence data using master spreadsheet and production of absence stats on daily basis, this data will be used by Occupational Health and HR to assess potential issues and trends and any additional actions needed
- Working closely with Occupational Health nurses to ensure COVID related absence information is recorded correctly and
- Liaising with business leaders in the areas to ensure timely and consistent flow of information to ensure close contact protocols are followed and resource planning can be maintained.
- A background working within an occupational health environment would be preferred otherwise background within a HR role
- Experience working closely with Occupational Health would be essential
- Experience working with confidential sensitive data and strong IT skills in particular excel is essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to operate within a level of ambiguity
- Experience working in fast paced environment is essential
- Competitive salary
- Liverpool location