Providing generalist HR support and assistance during times of high workloads.
Managing employee records and dealing with contract and pay requests.
A professional services company based in central Nottingham that require additional resources due to an increased workload directly correlated to COVID.
Providing general HR assistant to the HR Managers and BPs which can include:
- Dealing with inbound enquiries with regards to contracts and payslips
- Mediating grievances and internal disputes
- Complying with employment law
- Preparing paperwork such as redundancy notices or contract updates
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years of generalist HR experience, ideally in a highly professional setting.
- Ideally by CIPD qualified to level 3.
- Be autonomous and happy to take charge of their own workload.
- Be fully knowledgeable about employment law.
A competitive pay rate & opportunity to work a varied role with a friendly, welcoming team.